We want as many people as possible to be able to participate in Path Soc meetings/lectures, which includes attendance at live, virtual, or hybrid formats, listening to presentations, and taking part in Q&A sessions. To maximise the educational benefit and participation in such events we ask that all attendees are respectful throughout. Attendees joining Path Soc meetings/lectures are therefore agreeing to the following etiquette:
- Being respectful of speakers, session/meeting chairs, other attendees and Path Soc staff
- Mobile phones should be switched off or muted
- If in attendance online/virtually keep your microphone muted, unless participating in a Q&A session (under guidance of the moderator/chair)
- No discriminatory or offensive comments or behaviour
- No video or audio recording of the meeting
- No photographs to be taken of presentation content
- No photographs to be taken of individuals speaking/in attendance without prior permission
- No revealing of any personal data or information of others
Specifically for Hybrid / Virtual meeting formats;
- If you attend a Path Soc meeting/lecture online you will be provided with meeting joining instructions ahead of the meeting. These joining instructions must not be shared with anyone and only those registered will be able to join the meeting.
- No video/audio recordings and/or taking photographs or screenshots of the presentations and/or materials.
- CPD certificates will be available to registered delegates only where appropriate.
- Access to the links to presentations is monitored for security purposes, however this information is available if requested for the purposes of CPD, and a record will also be kept for this purpose.
Post event material;
Any material made available following an event is intended for the registrant only and the content must not be shared.
Whilst we are confident that it would not be necessary, should any attendee behave in a way that does not abide by the above etiquette, the meeting Chair or other meeting staff present have authority to remind you of the event etiquette, and may request that you leave the meeting, or that you mute your microphone or video (where applicable).
We thank you for your consideration.